End of Days

You bring music to my heart
 to each and every part
Got to know you,this I have caught onto
always making me laugh when times are blue
Each and everyday
you always made it ok
With your constant smile and easy laugh
we were always each other's half
You bring music to my ears
eliminating all of my fears
To each hard and heavy issue
you gave a solution and a tissue
We said we would be friends always
no matter what, to the end of  days
We don't always see eye to eye
but its better than saying goodbye
We don't know what lies ahead
or where we all may be led
But no matter what comes to pass
we'll stay as strong and transparent as glass
Whatever life throws at me
best friends we'll always be
For me you've always been there
even when it was to do my hair
Which never agreed with me
not being how i wanted it to be
Most things don't go the way you planned
but to make it better I'll always lend a hand
Whether its helping you to start a little garden
or keepin' you company when the clay has to harden
Your not the perfect girl
ya sometimes make me wanna hurl
But even when your not in a good mood
the friendship between us stays glued
She's not a perfect person but she's my perfect friend
that is one pact or promise not meant to bend
Not meant to be stretched, broken, or erased
but to be cherished and by love it is encased
The beauty  of the case's never ending walls
it never vanishes, never is gone and never falls
She has a heart of gold
and not of growing mold
A special love for kids
that is never up for bids
Even when we don't get along
the bond we have stays strong
Your the one reminding me when to have fun
then I'm reminding you when to quickly run
From things that aren't good for you
the bad things people sometimes do
I act forty when you act twenty three
i think thats how it will always be
I will forever be there for you
to pick up the pieces after trouble broke you
If you'll always be there for me
to see the things I don't see
You are not my friend
i hope this doesn't offend
You're more than my friend or best friend
this truth I have, to you only, I will lend
Your my sister, always have been
this I would write in stone or in pen
There is so much more to say
but one more thing,we'll be ok
All of this I felt you should know
a friendship is the best seed to sow
So I leave you with this much to ponder
to bad places I hope your mind doesn't wander
You mean so much in this life
:)one day you'll make a good wife
Just so you know, I'll love you always
remember, no matter what, to the end of days

Comments

Popular Posts