Impending doom

Looming over the horizon, a storm brewing
Pulling my hair, pacing, my lip I'm chewing

Wondering how I break his heart
Now I deal with this cruel and grueling part
Avoiding the questions, avoiding this talk
Dreaming of a way out, I see chalk
Creating this story, caressing every detail
It was worth every moment, this tale
Be it infatuation or true love
There's always a price when looking above
Taking a risk, taking a leap
An unknown valley I travel so deep

And before the storm, with darkness closing in
I must choose to break this off or keep living in sin.





This poem is the mistress I created in the first poem Soul Of My Soul and the third What Hurts The Most. I wanted to write something about how she feels about the sort of love triangle she is a part of. And what she would worry about and feel if she fell out of love with this married man.

Comments

Popular Posts